About Esmat Osama
- Having Experience at social media marketing for 2+ years on startups and also a non-profit organizations.
- Works as Field assistant at United Nations Resiedent Coordinator Office (UNRCO).
- Works as Professional Trainer at EYouth.
- Worked as a Communication assistant at United Nations Technology Innovations Labs (UNTIIL).
- Works as Entrepreneurship Trainer at Alshank ya Balady.
- I trained over 1000 training hours at Entreprenersuio field, Marketing management, Digital marketing, soft skills and career development.
The main duties are to inspire, empower and prepare Egyptian students, increasing their opportunities to join the labor market as qualified employees and entrepreneurs, help youth to change their ideas into actions.
I am passionate to share what I learn with people and help the community of young youth through sharing my experience and knowledge.